The International Students Office (ISO) serves the International students who study in Alexandria University. ISO provides the following services:
- Advise on immigration regulations by individual appointment and group seminars.
- Prepare legal documents that allow international students to gain work experience through a period of practical training.
- Process legal documents required for the admission of all international students (including undergraduate, graduate, special, exchange, and visiting students).
- Organize orientation programs for entering international undergraduate and graduate students.
- The ISO also sponsors events and programs to help students adjust to life in Egypt and at AU, and provides counseling related to emergencies and unexpected immigration problems.
Download the International Student Guide
Download Alexandria Accommodation Guide